Reference ID: Trainee Land Surveyor – JAN 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £6.56-£8.91 per hour
We are a Chartered Land Surveying practice based in Gillingham looking for ambitious individuals to join our busy team.
As a trainee, you will assist our senior surveyors on site undertaking topographical & measured building surveys and 3D laser scanning. The right person will be happy to work out in the field on a daily basis, doesn’t mind early starts, be a hard worker and enthusiastic to learn. They will need to work well in a team and have a pragmatic approach to tasks within the group and come together to undertake the work to the organisation’s high standards. Your working day will involve surveying on site and working from our Gillingham office.
No experience necessary as full training will be given
· Ideally be educated to a minimum of 4 GCSE’s including Maths, English and IT skills
· This is a full time position (42.5 hours per week)
· Must be able to work as part of a team, be flexible, self motivated and enthusiastic
· This role offers outdoor work covering London & South East England
· Omega supports professional development for all employees
· 20 Days paid annual leave plus public holidays
· Company Pension Scheme
· Excellent career opportunities
· Progression within the company
· In house training scheme
· Assistance with continuous professional development
For immediate consideration please provide your CV and a supporting statement detailing your suitability for the role.
Please note. If you have not received a response from us within 2 weeks, your application was not selected at this time.
All visitors are requested to wear masks and sanitiser available