01634 751 002 Survey@OmegaGeo.co.uk
Roof inspections are one of the latest specialist services to launch at OmegaGeo, using new technology to reduce the time, cost and risks associated with more traditional ‘boots on roofs’ methods.
OmegaGeo have consistently invested in technology and skilled personnel in order to meet the needs of our clients. We have our own specialist in-house team of UAV pilots who are able to offer solutions to the most challenging requirements. Our pilots have been using UAVs to accurately map roofs in high-resolution detail for years.
This expertise can also be used to perform efficient roof inspections, with numerous benefits:
- Drone inspections can be up to three times faster than manual roof inspections, making them much more cost-effective.
- Short set-up time and the ability to take hundreds of photographs within a few hours give a UAV roof inspection a considerable advantage over traditional, manual methods. The latter, in addition to taking more time, can require much more expensive and intrusive equipment, such as scaffolding or cherry pickers, which in turn requires more human resources.
- The use of UAVs is also a much safer alternative to traditional roof surveying methods since it reduces the amount of time employees spend in dangerous areas (falls from height still being the biggest killer in the construction industry in 2019*).
Sectors we work with:
- Churches & Ecclesiastical
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Property
- Education, Schools, Colleges
- Health Services & NHS
- Landscape Architecture
- Property Sales & Lettings
- Renewable Energy
- Residential Property
- Waste Management
- Utilities & Public Services